Finally, the baby is born and you are family.
The newborn has many needs you have to comply with.
You may be unsure and have many questions about what to do.
Every baby is unique and there is no standard solution for certain questions.
In every single situation I will give you individual advice.
Also, if needed, your baby will get special therapies f.e. homeopathy or manual therapy.
I am always your trusted and cautious adviser.
Here some typical questions:
- When will drop the cord?
- Is the consistence of the baby stool normal?
- How often should I breastfeed?
- Do I have enough milk or should I feed my baby with formula?
- Which position is best for breastfeeding?
- How much weight should my newborn gain weekly?
- Why does my baby cry every night?
- My baby has belly pain, what can I do?
- How many hours should my baby sleep?
- When can I leave the house with my baby?
- When and how can I give my baby a bath?
- When is the next check-up?
- Pacifier, yes or no?